As per the blog post from last September, Microsoft has been tracking according to the plan and currently transitioning admin centre experience in Tenant level. A note has been added to the https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/manage-teams-skypeforbusiness-admin-center
Here is the summary of the features being added to the new Admin centre;
- Microsoft Teams messaging policy: Create policy for user-level management of the Microsoft Teams client experience for Messaging scenarios.
- Microsoft Teams interop policy: Configure the interoperability experience between Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
- Microsoft Teams guest messaging settings: Control the messaging capabilities for guest accounts in Microsoft Teams.
- Federation settings: Manage the federation between tenants for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
- User management: Assign policies and configure user accounts.
- Audio conferencing: Configure dial-in numbers and settings for Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
It will exciting times when this process is complete and available…fingers crossed…